Wednesday, June 10, 2009

paradise found...

















{I love when photographs are the focal point in a room...maybe that's the photographer in me?? fabulous frames...}





will this rain ever go away?

when we lived in California...I missed the thunderstorms {why??}...after yesterday...I could live without them!

we are planning a little vacation down south...our first stop will be Charlotte, NC {one of my very best friends lives here...can't wait to visit and takes lots of pictures of this cute town} and then we head to the Gulf Coast. I think my favorite place to visit is Fairhope, Alabama. I don't know if I like the cute quaint town best or the yummy seafood...I'm dreaming of the fried crab claws...only in the south!

More on Fairhope later...
here's some dreamy beach decorating {enjoy}

{photos from bhg.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment